In typical sea side style, the living space and bedrooms are dressed in blue and white. The sea-facing living area is an airy space, with glass and wooden doors, comfortable couches, and a centrepiece table big enough for the whole family. Kids will love the rock-pools just a stone throw away. Active guests can spend the day on the beach or in the waves, while couch potatoes can chill in the lounge for ocean- and people-watching.
The house consists of 3 bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1 - separate bathroom with shower, 2 single beds and bunk bed, sleeps 4
- Bedroom 2 - sharing en-suite with shower, has double bed, sleeps 2
- Bedroom 3 - sharing en-suite with shower, has double bed, sleeps 2
- sleeps up to 8 guests
- lounge, dining room, fully equipped kitchen
- wrap around veranda with outside BBQ area
- TV with limited channels
- parking off-street for two cars
- Cleaning Service on request at additional charge
- Please Note: There is no WiFi available.